This BrightonSEO, we had the pleasure of hosting the Women in Tech SEO post-conference drinks!
To show our support and appreciation to some of the amazing women in Tech SEO who spoke in the BrightonSEO September 2019 edition, we've collated all their slides in this post. We grouped them by track and ordered them by session timings, all 16 of them! There are a few that are currently missing but we will update when the speakers push their slides live.
- Roxana Stingu: How I learned to stop worrying and love the .htaccess file
- Serena Pearson: Don't Fck Up Your Site Migration
- Ashley Berman Hale: Accessibility for people and bots: Compassion-led technical SEO
- Solenn Boulic: Tracking Growth with AMP Analytics
- Luci Wood: Tips for optimising for Google Discover
- Katherine Khoo: Understanding Amazon's A9 Algorithm
(4) Content SEO
- Catherine 'Pear' Goulbourne: How to find content gaps when you don't speak the language
- Steph Whatley: How to 'SEO' forums, communities and UGC
(5) Users First
- Hannah McKie: Digital Marketing to an older audience
- Becky Simms: The future of search is understanding human psychology
- Kenda Macdonald: Progressive profiling and engagement triggers
- Ciara Serrano Temprado: My traffic is gone! Where the heck did it go?
- Paige Hobart: SERP Features Glossary
(8) Structured Data
- Martha van Berkel: How to Create Connected Schema Markup and Knowledge Graphs
(9) Advanced SEO
- Jamie Alberico: Think like a bot, rank like a boss: How Googlebot renders
- Aysun Akarsu: Web Server Logs As Technical SEO Key Data Source
- Dana DiTomaso: Insights, Not Data: Automated Reporting That Works
- Sabine Langmann: How Basic Programming Skills Can Save You a Ton of Time
- Aleyda Solis: What makes your SEO fail (and how to fix it)
If you are a woman in Tech SEO who wants to pitch to speak in BrightonSEO April 2020 - you can apply here.