To show our support and appreciation to some of the amazing women who spoke in the SearchLove London 2019 edition, we've collated all their slides in this post, all 9 of them! It's worth noting that SearchLove had an exact 50% male/female speaker ratio - thanks Team Distilled for leading the way!
- Marie Haynes: Practical Tips for Improving E-A-T
- Sarah Gurbach: Using Qualitative Data to Make Human-Centered Decisions
- Heather Physioc: Building a Discoverability Powerhouse
- Jes Scholz: Giving Robots An All Access Pass
- Emily Potter: Lessons From Another Year of SEO A/B Testing
- Jill Quick: Segments: How to Get Juicy Insights & Avoid the Pips
- Miracle Inameti-Archibong: The Complete Guide to Actionable Speed Audits
- Lindsay Wassell: Managing Multinational & Multilingual SEO in Motion
- Stacey MacNaught: Actioning Search Intent: What To Do With All The Data
If you are a woman in Tech SEO who wants to pitch to speak in SearchLove 2020 - you can apply here.